If my ex has my registered firearm and won't give them back, what do I do? 1 Answers as of September 03, 2017

My wife and I are separated and she has 2 firearms that are registered to me and I want them.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Go back to divorce court & ask for them. Or file a civil action for "replevin".
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: