If my ex and I only had a verbal agreement, can she just decide that she won't bring my daughter over for my scheduled time when she feels like it? 2 Answers as of September 20, 2017

My ex and I have a verbal agreement on the days we share our daughter. Nothing through the courts yet. We've had the same schedule for over a year, it's for her work schedule so I let her pick the days, an even amount of time between both parents' houses. Now she is saying if my girlfriend is at my house then my daughter can't come over. There is no reason for this except maybe jealousy. My girlfriend and my 5 year old daughter are close and my girlfriend is great with her.

Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro
Law Offices of Gerard A Fierro | Gerard A Fierro
You would need to file a legal proceeding and request that the court make custody and visitation orders.
The best thing to do at this point is to go to court and file and serve a paternity petition along with a request to establish your parenting time.