If my daughter won't relinquish the property and isn't living up to her end of the agreement, what can I do? 1 Answers as of October 19, 2015

Can I revoke the deed if my daughter isn't keeping her end of the deal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Pamela Braynon | Pamela Y. Braynon
Only if you are also listed on the deed. I would need more info on this to give a more proper answer.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 10/19/2015
Click to View More Answers: