If my boyfriend wants to give his last name to my daughter, can he? 1 Answers as of September 21, 2017

He is not the biological father, he has always been there and provided for her. She doesn't have a father named on the birth certificate.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
You can change her name on your own so long as the biological father does not share legal custody.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/21/2017
Click to View More Answers: