If my 15 years old daughter has a secured blocked settlement account, she would like to withdrawal $300.00 for school, can she do that? 2 Answers as of October 04, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Ofices of Edwin K. Niles | Edwin K. Niles
Only with court order.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/4/2017
Law Offices of George H. Shers | George H. Shers
She must file a petition with the Court to get an order from the bank to release the funds. You should be able to do it on your own, but first check to see if the court charges a fee as that might make it too expense to try.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: