If the mother was in the wrong by recording and taking pictures of my daughter without permission, is that illegal? 3 Answers as of November 07, 2016

My daughter accidentally scraped a boy with her nails on his arm on the school bus. As she got off the bus, the boy’s mom pulled up to her a yelled at my daughter, took pictures of my daughter, and recorded my daughter without her knowing until the mother pulled away. The mother said that she now has proof, just in case and continued to drive off. What would happen if the mother were to take us to court?

James Sterling Lawrence, Attorney at Law | James Sterling Lawrence
Taking pictures of a clothed minor in public, not involved in sexual activity, is legal.
In the "real" world, people are responsible for their actions, However, a child under the age of 7 is thought to not have the mental maturity to be considered negligent. If in doubt, report the incident to your home owners insurance company and let them handle it if the other mother makes a major issue out of this. Personally, I think that the other woman is making a mountain out of a mole hill, but it takes all kinds of people to make a world.
Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
I think it is all part of "growing up". If she threatens you, smile and say you are sorry.