If the mother of my child stops my custody because I get back my car and now ask me again for child support, can I file a case against her? 1 Answers as of February 09, 2017

My son was born in April I have taken care of him till July. Until me and his mother split up then after I even paid child support I had her sign and date papers every time I gave it to her. Then on November 3 she got mad at me. I let her use my car from middle October till then. When I took back the car, because of the deal that she can only use it while searching for a job. So she told me to leave her alone would not contact me or return my call or text. Now it is December 10, she said she wants back child support. Along with child support for now and wants money for a car and she will stop blowing me off. What can be done once I take her to court? Nothing has gone through court. I am not on birth certificate. Also she is pregnant again and smoking. She didn't work lives off, she benefit lives with her mother, father, sister, sister boyfriend, two other kids and my son in 4 bed room house that has bad leaking problem.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C.
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C. | Michael Anthony Wing
Depending on your judge in your jurisdiction, you may well get custody based on your facts, although I do not recommend attempting the same without counsel. She is entitled to child support, and as long as you are the father, you are entitled to visitation, unless a court places custody with you. Then she would get visitation.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 2/9/2017
Click to View More Answers: