If the judge says go get the kids from your ex, how will the order be issued? 1 Answers as of July 03, 2017

My daughter's ex said the kids are in danger with her. He is going in ex parte. He is lying and has no proof.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Your daughter should immediately meet with an experienced family law attorney to prepare herself to rebut the ex parte request. This is complicated procedural step that should not be undertaken by self representation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: