If the judge gave me a couple months to fix my ticket, is there still a warrant for my arrest until I see the judge again? 1 Answers as of September 25, 2017

I recently missed a court date and had a warrant for my arrest.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor or infraction, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/25/2017
Click to View More Answers: