If IVF Clinic committed malpractice twice and almost killed me, agreed to full refund but told me they will only give me $5,000, what should I do? 1 Answers as of July 19, 2017

I went to a well-known IVF clinic and they gave me double the dosage of the wrong medicine. They said that the nurse giving me the instructions was a different nurse than the one who called in the incorrect prescription. When I complained of severe hyper stimulation when I visited, the fellow they assigned me did not believe me. Since taking my money, I had not seen a real doctor there, only nurses and fellows. I had every symptom of severe hyper stimulation but she repeatedly misdiagnosed me as having mild hyper stimulation. We then called about 20 times that weekend complaining about my symptoms and got the same fellow who dismissed my symptoms as mild and refused to treat them. I was projectile vomiting, couldn't eat, couldn't drink, had trouble breathing, and couldn’t feel comfortable sitting up or lying down. I gained 30 pounds in a few days and had hypothermia and reduced liver function. After a few days, I left a voicemail telling them I was dying and we were coming in there and to admit me to the hospital to tell them to tap my stomach to get rid of the fluid. They committed medical malpractice twice and I am traumatized. The doctor admitted the mistakes and said I would get a full refund. Now he only wants to give me back $5,000. I have spent over $30,000 already.

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
You may have grounds for a medical malpractice lawsuit but do you have any long-term or permanent damages?