If I've been married in Mexico, can I get married to a different man in the USA? 1 Answers as of July 04, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
If you are married anywhere in the world it is illegal to marry again without first getting divorced from the first marriage. It is called bigamy.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: