If the information on a warrant like your entire name and date of birth is wrong, can you have the charges dismissed? 7 Answers as of June 23, 2014

I received a call saying I had a felony warrant for possession of a controlled substance. I turned myself in. After being placed under arrest, while in booking and the judge came to set my bond.

This depends on whether you were the person they wanted to charge or not. I need more facts.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
It is unlikely that clerical errors will lead to having your entire case dismissed. If it is the case that they have arrested the wrong person, you certainly have a case and should look into hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney in your area.
You have been arrested on the warrant. The charges stem from the crime, NOT the warrant. Your name will be spelled correctly on the accusation or indictment.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
Not necessarily. Even if there are mistakes in the warrant, it still could be valid. The arresting officer still would be permitted to identify you. You need to review the situation with your criminal defense lawyer stop trying to play lawyer because I can tell by your question that you are not qualified to do so.
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law | Charles M. Schiff
It is not itself a basis to dismiss the charges but it may make proving the case against you difficult.