If I'm a USA resident and I would like to sponsor my parents for visitor's visa, how can I do that or where to apply? 4 Answers as of April 28, 2015

I would like to sponsor my parents for visitor's visa. Where do I apply? Is there any form to fill out? Thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC | Myron Morales
You can submit an invitation letter and affidavit of support to the U.S. Consulate in their home country when they apply for the visa.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 4/28/2015
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Your parents should apply for a tourist visa in their country of origin. At the appropriate time, you can present yourself as their sponsor and financial backer. Tell your parents to contact the US Consulate at the place where they live.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/28/2015
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You do not sponsor them for tourist visa. They apply through the website of US consulate.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/28/2015
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu
The Law Offices of Kristy Qiu | Mengjun Qiu
You can either contact the consulate in their home country, find the forms on the USCIS's website, or hire an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/28/2015
Click to View More Answers: