If I'm pregnant with twins and marry my boyfriend after delivery, is that enough proof the marriage is in good faith? 10 Answers as of April 28, 2014

After marriage, I will want him to join me here in the US. Will the kids and lease of our property be enough proof as good faith for our marriage? In fact I don't know how to go about things and sort of documents to gather proof the marriage is bonafide. Please help.

It will be a good first step but you will probably need to provide some additional proof that the marriage is bona fide. That should not be hard to do if it is a bona fide marriage.
Walker & Ungo Law Firm
Walker & Ungo Law Firm | Gabriela Ungo
If your soon to be husband is outside the US, his green card will need to be consular processed card (it is actually called "immigrant visa" when green card is processed at consulate) . From the start of the process by filing the I-130 petition, to the actual immigrant visa interview at the US consulate of his home country, you're looking at several months of wait (at least 10-12 if you do everything right and respond to National Visa Center document request without delay). He will need to prove bona fide of the marriage at the time of of interview, and your babies' birth certificate, correspondence between both of you and photos of wedding, time together, etc may be sufficient written proof.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
Please retain an experienced attorney. Pregnancy standing alone may not be sufficient to prove the bona fides of your marriage. And even if it does, there are several other issues that CIS considers in immigration case such that even if CIS decides that a marriage is legitimate, a case may still be denied on other grounds.
Start now to apply for a fiance visa. He must stay in his country until you receive it. Pictures, visits to extended family, history of where and when you met, your doctor's records re the pregnancy. These are all good in convincing them it is legit.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
It should be a very strong proof. You should consult with an Immigration attorney as to the steps and documents.
    Fasidi Legal Group
    Fasidi Legal Group | Busayo Fasidi
    A good faith marriage is one you entered into for love and commitment to a life together and NOT solely for immigration purposes. Your being pregnant with your boyfriend's babies amongst other evidence help show you have an ongoing relationship with each other. You should consider retaining the services of an attorney who will review all the facts and assist you through the immigration process.
    Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC
    Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC | Lana Kurilova Rich
    Of course that is enough. You will provide the birth certificates of your kids showing your fianc?e as their father, as well as photos together, etc. If your fianc?e is out of the country right now and has no criminal history, any prior unlawful entries into the U.S. or other complicating factors, you can file for his K-1 fiancee visa, and if it is approved, he can come join you here, and you two can get married here. Otherwise, you would have to travel to him, marry him there and file for his either K-3 spouse visa or (better) his green card.
    Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
    Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
    This is a complicated question. Ideally, you want him to be in the US before getting married. Once married, it takes only 3 months to get a green card. Otherwise, it could take up to one year to bring him here.
    Rivas-Rivera Law Offices
    Rivas-Rivera Law Offices | Juan Ramon Rivas-Rivera
    Marriage to the father of your kids is definitely a great plus in itself! If you add residential and/or vehicle leases, along with joint bank accounts, when possible, are icing in the cake. There many other ways to prove bona fide marriage. But, certainly, you are on the right track.