If I'm arrested in my friend's vehicle and no charges are filed, why are the police not returning his car to him? 1 Answers as of September 03, 2017

I was without a license. They found a small amount of meth in my pocket.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Forfeiture of a vehicle is separate from criminal charges. Your friend needs a lawyer!
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: