If I'm a 23 year old lady have two kids that are from here how can I fix my papers here? 2 Answers as of September 29, 2014

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
No. You cannot.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/29/2014
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
If you entered the US legally or if you qualify for some of the exceptions, one of your US citizen children who is 21 can sponsor you.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/29/2014
Click to View More Answers: