If I were arrested for a DUI and paraphernalia, will they drug test me on my court date? 4 Answers as of August 20, 2013

You should hire a lawyer, who can go to court without you even having to be there.
Law Office of Thomas C. Phipps | Thomas C Phipps
I doubt it. There may be several hundred cases on the docket on that date. You will either plead guilty or not guilty. If you plead not guilty, the judge will give you a continuance.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
They might. Not likely though. However, you are making a big mistake if you are continuing to use drugs while on bond for these charges.
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
Not likely, unless you come into court looking loaded! Some people have, believe it or not.