If I was pulled over for a DUI and blew .08, how much trouble am I in? 2 Answers as of September 08, 2015

After a night out in a nearby city, I was driving home in a road I did not know well. Apparently I drove into a one way street in the opposite direction. I was pulled over and given a breathalyzer- I blew a .08. I did wait an hour after my last drink to drive. Since I have a clean record and this is my first offense, who much trouble am I in. Should I find an attorney or public defender to represent me? How will this affect my driver's license and how much will this end up costing me?

Anderson Law Office
Anderson Law Office | Scott L. Anderson
It is serious since your driver's license is affected and the max penalty is 90 days in jail and a $1000 fine in MN. Please contact an experienced DUI attorney asap!
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
Your license will be suspended for six months and you are facing a class A misdemeanor. You should retain an attorney as soon as possible.