If I was justified in the shooting death of a suspect and the persons family is suing my company for wrongfully death, am I able to counter sue? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
Only if you have a viable cause of action. Not enough information is given to give you a reasonable answer. You may wish to discuss this with the attorney who is defending your company in the wrongful death action.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/3/2017
Click to View More Answers: