If I was fired from my job for theft and I will be getting a court date soon, is there any chance that my charges will be drop? 1 Answers as of April 04, 2017

I was fired from my job for theft. This is what happened, I was a barista and for the past few months when a customer had paid cash instead of putting it in the register I would put the cash in the tip jar. But I would split it between myself and coworkers (no my coworkers didn't know this was happening). But the product was still being sold/made making that theft. Police took me to their office and explained it and explained there's video prof. I corroborated with them and agreed to pay the company back of course. They are asking me to pay back $750. They weren't 100% what was taken but they came up with this and I agreed. I have a clean record other than this happening.

Sorry, the charges will not be dropped because you agreed to pay it all back. If there is a diversion program, take it!. Once completed the charge will be dropped.