If I was falsely accused of sexual assault, which type of attorney do I need? 1 Answers as of September 29, 2017

If a worker at an apartment complex lied and said I tried to sexually assault her, later they found out she was lying and I lost everything now I want to sue the company she worked for.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Normally, you would need a criminal defense attorney at first, and then a civil litigator.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/29/2017
Click to View More Answers: