If I was driving without car insurance and I got arrested do the police office need to read me my rights and if they don't can they still ask me? 4 Answers as of October 15, 2014

My daughter was driving and her car insurance was lapsed, can they arrest without reading her, her right and can they ask quest if they don't read her right.

No, they don't. They can ask for proof of insurance and if you don't have it, that's a crime and then you can be arrested.
They only have to read her her Miranda rights if she is arrested AND they wish to interrogate her. They do not have to read her the rights simply because she is arrested. That is a common myth and misconception about Miranda warnings. Furthermore, even if they didn't read her her rights when they should have and she gave them some incriminating information, the remedy is to suppress, or keep out of evidence, those statements. A Miranda violation will never ever invalidate an otherwise lawful arrest. I would further add that anytime she is charged with a crime she needs to be represented by an experienced criminal defense attorney. There may be other problems or issues with the case or potential defenses that can be raised.
Yes, as your rights come into play after the arrest.
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman | Ezra Goldman
The issue of rights reading only come into okay if she made a confession. Her confession can't be used against her if she wasn't aware of her right to remain silent.