If I was convicted of domestic violence and I now live in another state, can I get it expunged? 1 Answers as of July 22, 2014

I bit my boyfriend on the shoulder when he pushed me. I now live in Iowa. The conviction was in Nebraska.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly | Brendan M. Kelly
We don't do expungement in Nebraska. I can have the matter set aside within a year of completing your sentence and you can request a pardon to have the matter taken off your record.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 7/22/2014
Click to View More Answers: