If I was charged with third degree assault domestic violence, what am I looking at? 2 Answers as of November 04, 2015

I'm a first time offender with no existing criminal record. The victim isn't pressing charges, and released no information.

Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law | John Hugger
Up to nine months of domestic violence counseling dependent upon the jurisdicition where the charges were filed and the evaluation you will most likely be ordered to undergo if you plead or are found guilty. Consult an attorney with your facts and the alleged victims reluctance to prosecute. Good luck!
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
How the case turns out is very dependent on the specific facts and the county you are charged in. You should find a lawyer in your area who is very familiar with domestic violence cases and issues and at least consult with them (one hour review of case) if you do not hire them to handle it so that you have a better idea of what to expect.