If I was arrested for disorderly conduct but already served the 18 hours in jail and I am going to court without a lawyer what should I do now? 10 Answers as of January 21, 2014

Get ready for more jail time. Because you are facing 12 months in jail, not 18 hours.
Plead not guilty and get a lawyer. Maybe you can avoid a conviction on your record.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
I would suggest you get a lawyer.
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Nothing. Credit for time served.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You should ask the judge for a continuance to allow you time to hire a lawyer. An experienced attorney can probably get the disorderly conduct charge dismissed or amended to a lesser offense that will look better on your criminal record and won't prevent you from getting a job in the future.
    You try to work a plea deal with the prosecutor, getting credit for time served.
    Paul H. Belanger, P.C. | Paul H. Belanger
    Quest a lawyer or retain a lawyer.
    Catchick Law, PC
    Catchick Law, PC | Matt Catchick
    If you cannot afford your own lawyer, definitely request a Court-Appointed Attorney. Assuming you don't have any valid defenses to the charge, you want to try and plea "under advisement," which means the case is dismissed after you have successfully completed a term of probation (usually 6 - 12 months).
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren
    Law Office of Russell A. Warren | Russell A. Warren
    You obviously don't want to plead guilty to this charge and have a conviction on your record. You should plead 'not guilty' and request a "Continuance" to obtain an attorney to represent you. The court will then re-set your court date to give you time to do so. An attorney can work to help you avoid a conviction and reduction of fines or further jail time on this matter.
    You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself you're going to get a criminal record, and it isn't worth it.