If I was arrested for being drunk in public and they gave me a court date in May, what will happen? 1 Answers as of May 18, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You should hire a lawyer and get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself you're going to get a criminal record, and it isn't worth it.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: