If I was 7 years separated and I have a US citizen boyfriend who wants us to get married and to take me to US, what should we do? 5 Answers as of June 21, 2017

Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
If you are married, you need to get a divorce before marrying your current boyfriend.
Immigration Law has become a kind of specialty. I think you should find a lawyer who concentrates on immigration issues, who can advise you better than I can.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
Significantly, more information is needed in order to provide a legal analysis of immigration issues related to the possibility of becoming married to your boyfriend. There really is no substitute for you and your boyfriend to consult with an immigration attorney who, after learning all of the relevant information, could advise about eligibilities, options and strategies to attain your goals, and who then could offer legal representation in the often complex application process.
DEAN T. JENNINGS, P.C.
DEAN T. JENNINGS, P.C. | Dean T Jennings
The answer is up to you. Do you want to marry this guy? Do you trust him? Do you want to come to America?
Answer Applies to: Iowa
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr.
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr. | John F. Geraghty, Jr.
You cannot get married in USA if you have a prior undissolved marriage.