If I want to sign my rights over but I still plan to pay child support, is this possible? 1 Answers as of August 15, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
No. You can't just sign over rights to a child. There has to be another person who is willing to adopt the child. However, since you still plan to pay support, what are signing away. No one forces you to see the child.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/15/2017
Click to View More Answers: