If I want to lower my child support because of financial need, do I need to hire an attorney? I am in New Hampshire 1 Answers as of January 26, 2011

My job made a drastic reduction in my salary over the past year and a half, leaving me with a fraction of my old pay. I have never gone to court to lower my support, but now I need to have my support reduced because of the pay cut.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
Have you tried to reach an agreement? If not, you will have to go to court and it is possible you may need an attorney to assist you in requesting a deduction.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 1/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: