If I want a divorce and to move to other state with my parents, how do I move with my son before the divorce is finalized without kidnapping charges? 1 Answers as of July 31, 2017

I want a divorce and to move to other state with my parents. My husband would be moving back to other state. My husband has no income and very little interaction with our son. He doesn't even pay his child support for his daughter my dad does. I don't want child support I just want sole custody of my son and to be left alone.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
If you have not started divorce proceedings your husband has no duty of support. You don't say if you're separated. You need to file for the divorce and then give notice of relocation. If you move when nothing is before the court, the father can file to have you return the child. Of course, if he's moving to another state, he's not likely to do that. You need to provide a clearer picture of what's going on to get a full answer to your question.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/31/2017
Click to View More Answers: