If I terminate a PPO on someone, can that person go back into the original car and appeal the judge’s original sentence? 2 Answers as of February 08, 2017

I was with someone 14 years and we got into an argument and he hit me for the first time and gave me a concussion because he thought I was cheating on him. He was removed from the house for 60 days and spent five days in jail with a tether then at sentencing I agreed to reduce the charges to just a assault instead of aggravated assault, and he got probation for a year and has to pay $40 each monthly visit, no contact with myself and my daughters, anger management counseling, no firearms, no alcohol or in any establishments that serve it, and a three day work program at $30 and will have to pay any medical on my behalf and this incident for the next year. I have moved on into a new house with my girls, I no longer want to be in this relationship but I would like to be able to send him a letter and I can't do that with a PPO. He never hurt me before and I don't think he would again he's gone through a lot for the choice that he made that night. We haven't spoken in five months since this incident. But I would like to close the book and let him know how I feel without judgment and lifting the PPO and again if I do can he go back in and apply for removal of the judge’s orders and would he get it if I lifted the PPO? I want the judge’s orders to remain.

You are a very silly person. LEAVE IT ALONE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS WACKO KID!!!! You can only screw it up!
Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
Do not under any circumstances contact this person. You will violate the PPO. This is not someone you should write a letter to. Move on from this part of your life.