If I surf porn sites and it says all models are 18 or older and some girls come up that are questionable in age, do I have something to worry about? 2 Answers as of March 19, 2014

Even if I didn't want this illegal stuff to come up?

Lawyer for Indie Media
Lawyer for Indie Media | Sue Basko
Yes, you will be viewing or possibly even downloading child pornography. If your computer surfing has been tracked or if your computer is searched and the downloads are found, you will be charged with possession or viewing of child porn. You will be jailed. You will be labeled a sex offender for life. You won't be able to live near schools, have jobs with children, or hold most kinds of licensing. You may forfeit and lose your computer, and also your home. Child porn is taken very seriously.
Downloading child pornography is illegal and the penalties are severe. Just because someone says the models are all of age, don't believe it or rely on it. If you think a model is underage, erase the image immediately and don't go back to that website. If you are pretty certain the model is underage, contact the police and report the website.