If I slipped and fell in a restaurant what can I do if this happened in Washington? 1 Answers as of March 17, 2011

My family was at dinner in a restaurant in Spokane, when I slipped and fell. There was a wet floor between the front door and entrance of the place. It had been raining, and though several people fell, there was no caution sign. I had to get x rays done, and the doctors told me I broke my ankle and have a sprained wrist. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Shaw Law Firm
Shaw Law Firm | Steven L. Shaw
If you intend to file a claim against the restaurant, you will need to establish that the restaurant had notice of the water and that it posed an unreasonable hazard. These are very difficult cases because juries tend to take a "they should have been looking where they were going" point of view. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney in your area to discuss the facts of your case.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: