If I slipped and fell in an Illinois hotel, should I hire an attorney to represent me? 2 Answers as of March 28, 2011

Can I get an attorney to represent me? I slipped and fell while staying in a hotel. The insurance company for the hotel told me that all of my hospital bills would be paid, but they put a cap on the bills, and say they don’t owe me liability. This all happened about a year ago. Is this a valid case?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
Yes, you do have a personal injury claim and should seek counsel as the insurance companies do not like to pay out full without proper representation.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 3/11/2011
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates | Sheldon J. Aberman
The answer to your question depends upon the cause of your fall. However, be aware that the statute of limitations for negligence, in Illinois, is two years from the date of the accident. Feel free to call me for more information.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 3/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: