If I remove a water bottle label and replace it with personalize label, can I sell it to my customer to use personally? 5 Answers as of October 10, 2013

No. You are violating the company's trademark rights by trying to pass their product off as your own.
Mark S. Hubert PC
Mark S. Hubert PC | Mark Hubert
Provided that you have bought the bottle from someone who had the right to sell it to you. Example: You did not by a Asian knock off of a Nike water bottle. If so when you rebrand the lable Nike can sue you for patent infringement.
Michael M. Ahmadshahi
Michael M. Ahmadshahi | Michael M. Ahmadshahi, Ph.D., Esq.
No because that is "passing off" which is a form of trademark infringement.
Law Office of Kirk Buhler
Law Office of Kirk Buhler | Kirk A Buhler
Generally once you PURCHASE a product you can modify or customize the product as desired. Depending upon how many bottle you need it may be less expensive the have bottles of water private labeled for you. 144 bottles will generally run about $1 per bottle. A pallet or container can be as low as $0.25 per bottle. Plus a set-up charge of usually $50. You can do an Internet search to get pricing based upon the quantity and bottle size / type.