If I recived a dwi one month ago today and my licence was suspended after 30 days can I get my licence back? Posted on August 09, 2011

I have not been to first appearance yet. I was told license after 30days was automatically reinstated? Or do I have to pay dmv something or the courts or do I just have to wait until my court date? I wasnt speeding, reckless driving, or any type of accident and did not receive any traffic tickets. I blew a .09 at scene and .10 downtown but they wrote up the .09 the lesser blow. Pretty much they didnt pull me on there own I was in a argument with friend and left scene to avoid conflict someone called police from scene and told them I had been drinking how much they dont know but I had my 2yr old son in truck they pulled me on neighborhood street same street where scene I left almost at top near main rd. I was not belligerent, and I was very compliant and passed all field test but failed blow. Was arrested for dwi and child abuse which was lowered by magistrate to child endangerment I served 2 days credit was bonded and tomorrow is full month from arrest date 10th I have not been able to work due to I drive a truck for work. I have 3kids 2live with me full time and one every weekend and I cant even work to pay child support or rent I need license back asap is there anything I can do or ask for at sentencing? Even a curfew license? I was also told if they didnt see me doing illegal but were called they really didnt have probable cause to pull me I wasnt speeding or reckless driving swerving I had license car legit only thing I can think of is maybe fact I had my son that gave them probable cause and mace stakes higher? Do I even have a case or should I just plead guilty?