If I plead guilty to misdemeanor, can it be changed to a felony at sentencing? 1 Answers as of March 17, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
Not likely.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 3/17/2017
Click to View More Answers: