If I plan to file the I-130 and I-485 concurrently, do I need to file the G-325A for my parents? 10 Answers as of July 16, 2013

I am a US Citizen, filing for permanent residency for my parents who are in the United States.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny | Svetlana Boukhny
Yes, you need a separate petition for each parent and separate G-325 for each parent with that application.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/16/2013
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
Yes, the G-325 or G-325A (for household members) are always required in a visa application for petitioners and applicants.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/25/2013
Vladimir Parizher
Vladimir Parizher | Vladimir Parizher
Yes, you do. In addition, there is the list of required documents you need to provide with your petition. You also need to provide an affidavit of support, without which adjustment of status will be delayed. With that affidavit of support you need to provide another set of required documents.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/24/2013
Havens & Lichtenberg PLLC
Havens & Lichtenberg PLLC | Michael Lichtenberg
Yes, you have to file forms G-325A for yourself and for each of your parents.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/24/2013
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
You don't need a G325A for the I-130 but you need it for the I-485.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 6/24/2013
Click to View More Answers: