If I owe income tax from a previous year can I still get a refund? Posted on October 12, 2010

I have a tax account and am current on my payments. Will I still be able to get a tax refund from the IRS?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: