If I missed my remand on stay date for misdemeanor joyriding, what do I do? Will i get more time? 2 Answers as of May 17, 2017

I got sentenced and got time to get my affairs in order which during got stuck out of town and could not remember the courtroom or time I had to be there. I tried contacting my public defender got no response. I got back in town the following day which was Saturday. How do I turn myself in and not get more time. My name wasn’t even on court calendar on day I thought I had court.

You may be charged with a violation of probation whatever you do as turning yourself in was a condition of your probation. I would go to the jail and surrender since you were supposed to do that anyway and see what happens.
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you. Then you can re-surrender without more punishment for probation violation.