If I marry my deported boyfriend can we return to the US? 1 Answers as of July 06, 2011

A long time a go my boyfriend committed a crime but was not charged with a felony. At that time he had a greed but recently it expired he was called to renew his green card and was arrested on site. He was deported to Mexico a year later and now we are thinking of getting married. If we get married can he come back to the U.S.?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Yes but after 10 years because it looks like he might have to spend that kind of time abroad before they will let him file a waiver. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: