If I lost my house to a tax lien in June why are they taking me back to court? 4 Answers as of October 22, 2013

I lost my house to a municipal tax lien, taxes owed was 6,000.00. They sold my house through foreclosure value over 189,000.00 also continued to collect the section 8 rents for the property while I paid all the utilities house was sold in June. Why are they taking me back to court?

They are taking you back to court for the deficiency judgement, i.e the difference between what they sold the house for and what you owed. File for bankruptcy if you have not done so recently.
Janke Legal Consulting | Bruce C. Janke
How do you know they are "taking you back to court"? Were you served with a summons and complaint? If so, read the complaint; it will tell you the basis of the claim against you. If you can't understand it, take it to an attorney to explain it to you. Or post another question with the text of the complaint included. It would be well worth the cost for you to get a short consultation with an attorney to make sure your rights are protected. If you don't file a written response to the complaint within 30 days from the date you were served, the plaintiff can apply for entry of your default and obtain a money judgment against you.
Should say in the summons.
Frank Law Group, P.C.
Frank Law Group, P.C. | David E. Frank
Depends on who's suing you. If its the bank, they may be suing you in the loan as a "sold out junior". That is permissible in some states. Best bet is to have a consult with a real estate attorney in your area.