If I left the country when I had my DACA will I still be eligible to apply for a green card through marriage? 4 Answers as of September 05, 2014

I applied for my DACA. I left the country and came back got stopped by immigration. Can I still apply for my green card through marriage?

Were you in the US unlawfully prior to getting the DACA approved? Why did you leave the country if you were? How were you attempting to reenter the US since DACA is not a travel document but an employment authorization document.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
Was DACA approved? Were you paroled into the US at the border? Your wife can petition for you regardless, but whether or not you can adjust requires more information.
More information is needed to address your question. Why were you stopped? Did you have advanced parole? Were you allowed to enter? I encourage you to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
Were you granted DACA? Did you leave on advance parole? If you were paroled back into the country, than you might adjust. Consult with an attorney.