If I know someone that has a possession for sale charge in 2005, what are all options to get it cleared? 1 Answers as of March 23, 2015

The man was homeless and found a bag of meth. He couldn't fulfill probation being homeless so now it was told by an officer it’s a felony warrant now. What is supposed to do especially when he's not drug seller or hardened criminal? Just found the wrong thing while needing money. Can he pay a lawyer and get the charge lowered to a misdemeanor or dismissed? He raises 5 step children and his child also, how can he be helped?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
Yes he absolutely should hire an attorney especially since he is being charged with a felony and not a misdemeanor.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/23/2015
Click to View More Answers: