If I just had the baby and the father is in jail facing 4 years, can I get full custody? 1 Answers as of November 14, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Yes. You should file a petition for paternity and a request for order to have sole legal and physical custody.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/14/2016
Click to View More Answers: