If I just filed chapter 7 and I had an emergency come up and I was looking into a title loan, can I if it’s only been 3 days? 7 Answers as of July 25, 2017

No one is going to give you loan right now. If they do they are foolish. The trustee has first rights to the vehicle. After your hearing the trustee will probably file a report indicating he/she is not interested in it. Then you can do what you want with it. Unless there something special about it the trustee most likely will not want it.
In Chapter 7, you do not own any of your property until 30 days after your 341 meeting takes place and the bankruptcy trustee does not object to the exemptions you claimed on Schedule C.
I assume the words you left out of the question were 'dismiss my chapter 7' case. You might be able to do so, but you need to make the request as soon as possible Your lawyer can prepare a motion stating that you filed 'improvidently,' or some other explanation which truthful and also likely to be persuasive.
No, since the vehicle is part of the property in the bankruptcy, you don't have the right to put a lien on the title. Now, title loan places are greedy little bastards so they might overlook that.
Maybe. I don't know any of the facts in your case. Ask your lawyer to be doubly sure.
    Benson Law Firm
    Benson Law Firm | David Benson
    You are not permitted to acquire additional debt while in bankruptcy without the court's permission. Talk to your lawyer.
    Hoang & Tran PLLC | Adam Tran
    Hi, you may need to contact your bankruptcy attorney (if you hired one) to amend your schedule, withdraw your petition or obtain the advice of your attorney based on your specific circumstance.