If I join the military will my husband have to go back to Mexico? 4 Answers as of May 06, 2011

My husband's parents brought him over to the US with no visa or any proof of him when he was only 2 months old. I want to join the military and I was wondering: if I join, active, does he have to go back to Mexico?

I am assuming that you are asking: does he have to go back to Mexico to get his immigrant visa. If this is the case, then I will say no he does not. USCIS can and is granting Parole-in-Place (a temporary admission into the US for humanitarian reasons or special public benefit from within the US) to immediate relatives of members of the active duty military. So, you will need to find out from your immigration office how to apply for Parole-in-Place and follow their instructions. There is no form available for filing for Parole-in-Place. You can also ask you Commanding Officer about it. Good luck!
There is a program called Parole in Place (PIP) that may benefit spouses of U.S. Military personnel. The program benefits the spouse to adjust their status in the U.S. so that they do not have to leave the U.S. It is not a very well known program and is not available at all USCIS offices.
Get him to enlist. After completing service to USA he can become a citizen
The issue is he came without inspection. The solution is through court, not through you joining military. He may have a defense in deportation court, but it has to be done in deportation process.