If I hire a lawyer, can the lawyer help me with a visa waiver? Posted on February 03, 2011

If I enter U.S for 90 days but wanna stay longer can I do that? if do book the appointment with the lawyer? Could they save me? and would it be free for the fees?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: