If I have a warrant in a county I no longer live in, can I turn myself in the county I'm in now? 3 Answers as of March 05, 2015

I have a bench warrant because I had a disturbing the peace case and was going to AA. DA would take the charge of my record when I completed the AA meeting in one year. Well I sent the AA card like usual and it was sent to traffic court instead of going to the right court. I have had no money to get up there and the turn around and go to court, if I get pulled over by the police in the county I'm in now and can they send me to the county I have the warrant in?

You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you. Once the warrant is recalled the lawyer can get this relatively minor charge dismissed. By yourself you're going to get a criminal record, and it isn't worth it.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
If you get pulled over in any county, you run the risk of being detained. You need to either go into the warrant issuing court yourself and have the judge recall the warrant or hire an attorney to appear for you without you being present.
Donrad Law Offices
Donrad Law Offices | Sean Donrad
Best thing to do to contact the police station or the court in county arrested and ask them if you have a warrant.