If I have a warrant for a ticket which I missed court and I need to leave the country urgently, will I be stopped and arrested at the airport? 1 Answers as of February 11, 2017

I have a warrant for a ticket which I missed court because I had to leave the country urgently but never dealt with it. I am not a US citizen I was just a tourist. I will be flying back to US just to catch a flight back to Mexico. I won't be there more than 7 hours. Also, in my ticket they don't have my full name. I have two last names and they only used one and they have no record of my id or passport number. They only have half my name and my birth date. I will deal with this, I know this is horrible but I just don't have time right now and I need to get home. I am already in contact with an attorney but my flight is very soon.

Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
If you are going to clear Immigration in the US then the warrant make turn up because the computers are good at matching people up despite the name differences.